Last night, Apple released the beta 1 version of iOS 10.2 to developers and registered users who participated in the Apple’s beta testing programs. iOS 10.2 beta 1 is now available to get the new software via OTA through the Software Update section in the Settings.
The iOS 10.2 beta 1 is Apple’s latest major beta update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices, that brings in a number of new features to one of the world’s most popular mobile platform. The update enables new wallpapers, new widget for Videos app, Preserve Camera setting, new emoji and more.
This update also includes bug fixes that still exists in iOS 10.2 and improves the stability of the iOS 10, with a few minor enhancements and feature refinements.
Now, if you want to experience the first beta version of iOS 10.2 on your iPhone 7/ 7 Plus or even old devices like iPhone 5, 5C or iPad 4, we at Techgipsy will show you how to do.
Also read: How to Fix Charging Problems in iOS 10 on iPhone/iPad
How to install iOS 10.2 developer beta 1 on supported iDevices
If you have already registered an Apple public beta account, you do not have to register again for iOS 10; just log in your Apple ID. In case you have never joined the public beta program, you si,ply sign up with your Apple ID to download and install iOS 10.2 beta.
- Go to apple.comon your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on Sign upto get started.
- Type in your Apple IDemail address and password.
- Tap on Sign in.
- Next, tap on Acceptto agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once finished, you can download profile for iOS 10.2 beta
- Tap on the iOS tab
- Select Download profile.
- Tap on Install on the upper right corner
- Enter your Passcode
- Tap on Install, this time to accept to the beta agreement. Do it again to confirm
- Now, select Restart to reboot your device
- Once rebooted successfully, your device is now ready for iOS 10.2 beta 1. You simple head to Settings > General > Software Update, then tap on Download and Install. Agree Terms and Conditions and confirm it again, your device will then reboot to install iOS 10.2 beta 1 version.
Also read: How to Change Apple ID Credit Card used for iTunes on iPhone
Congratulation! Now you iDevices run on the iOS 10.2 version. So start experiencing the newest beta version on your iPhone/iPad and let’s know about the changes. If faced any problems in the update process, feel free to ping us back in the comment section. We shall try to find out some solution for you. For further tech news, iOS updates, keep visiting TechGipsy