All Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi ( SM-T530) users! Get set to multiply your mobile fun. Wonder why? ‘Coz I have a great news for you. Wanna know what? Samsung just of late rolled out a new firmware with the XXU1ANH5 build for its Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi users. So now they can further upgrade their device to the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANH5 Firmware. Isn’t it a great? The update has been rolled out in Poland with the build name XEO and PAD number T530XXU1ANH5. Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi ( SM-T530) is a feature-enriched handset with some lucrative features and this new update will bring a number of improvements in the existing bugs and loofalls of your handset. We know you must have good experience with the Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi device, but we assume that it will be better once you further flash the latest firmware in your Samsung Galaxy Tab. If you are a proud owner of this handset and want to further upgrade your device, then I am here with this step-by-step guide just for you. Just follow the steps given in this guide and you can easily update your device with the latest firmware. But before that you need to fulfill certain requirements, so that your update will not be a failure, nor you will brick or lose any important data from your device. So take a quick look on the pre-requirements.
Double check the Name and model of your device before initiating the update since this guide is meant for only the Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi ( SM-T530) handset and implementing the procedure in other devices might brick your device hard. Remember, TechGipsy will no way remain responsible for any sort of damage or data loss that your device might undergo during the installation process. So proceed only if you understand what you do.
- All important data and files of your Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi ( SM-T530) should be provided a good back-up before this update since the update might erase all your important data.
- A computer and original USB cable should be kept ready for use.
- Your PC must be pre-loaded with the Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi drivers since the drivers will help you connect your Note to your PC. If not installed, then at first download the drivers from the official site of Samsung and install those on your PC.
- The USB debugging option of your tablet should be enabled before the update. To enable the same visit Menu > Settings > Applications.
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, navigate and tap on Developer Options. Don’t forget to disable the USB Debugging option post update.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 75% power back up before starting the update.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANH5.zip file for your Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi and extract it on the desktop of your PC. Now download Odin v3.09.zip.
- Then Put your Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi into download mode by first turning off the phone and then pressing its Volume Down button, Power Button and Home Button simultaneously. Thereafter press the Volume Up Button again after a warning message appear on your screen, to put your Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi into download mode.
- Then connect your tablet to your PC via USB cable.
- The button-left corner of Odin will display a message after the connection of the Galaxy device with your PC is successful.
- Now launch Odin on your PC, click on “AP/ADB” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file from the extracted Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANH5 folder. Make sure that re-partition option is unchecked.
- Next select the “Auto-reboot” option in Odin and press the “Start” button. The update process will take around 4-5 minutes. Wait still your Galaxy Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi restarts.
That’s it! You have now successfully updated your Galaxy Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi with the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANH5 Firmware. Go ahead and experience the enriched KitKat features in your Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi ( SM-T530) device. In case of any issues, don’t forget to ping me via the comment section. I shall find out a solution for you. For further tech news, android updates and rooting, keep visiting TechGipsy.