If you are a Motorola Moto turbo XT1250 Smartphone user , you will be happy to know that you can now integrate the newest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS on your device. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for the Motorola Moto turbo XT1250 is available now, of course not via OTA but through Custom ROM. The Custom ROM has been introduced by Senior XDA Dev baybutcher27 and is named as Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M v5.6.3 [quark]. Though n0t official, but the Custom ROM is safe to use and will make your device enriched with all CM13 features.
Now let’s take a look on the points to be followed before starting the update. Make sure that you follow the steps exactly as mentioned below for successful update of your Android device. But we need to inform that if your device faced any issues because of the update, then we shall not remain responsible for the same. So get ready to take the risk yourself if anything inconvenient happens.
Among the important requirements, your Motorola Moto turbo XT1250 must be rooted & flashed with the latest Custom Recovery image (CWM or TWRP) before update. You need to create a complete backup for your Motorola handset before update since your data will vanish during installation. You need to install the Motorola Moto turbo XT1250 drivers on your PC to connect it easily to your Smartphone. Forget not to disable any Antivirus program you run both on your PC and handset.
You should also enable the USB debugging option before the update and after disable it. Maintain at least 75% power back up on your Motorola Moto turbo XT1250 to avoid unexpected shutdown during the update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to Update Motorola Moto turbo XT1250 with Marshmallow ROM
- First of all download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix ROM & Gapps (search from Google) for your Motorola Moto turbo XT1250.
- Then connect your Motorola Moto turbo XT1250 to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM & the Gapps files to the SD card of your Smartphone. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache” options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the files that you moved to your SD card in step II one after another (First the Custom ROM file and then the Gapps file).
- Now Install the files in respective manner & wait still both the files get flashed in your Motorola Moto turbo XT1250.
- Once the update is finished, go back to the Main Menu and tap “reboot system now”.
That’s all. Your Motorola Moto turbo XT1250 will reboot automatically now. Once rebooted, know that you have successfully flashed the newest Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M v5.6.3 [quark] ROM on your Motorola handset. If faced any issues in the update process, ping me back in the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.