The Sony Xperia ZL L35h C6502 Smartphone is at hand getting updated to the newest Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 Custom ROM. The Custom ROM is about to bring a number of changes in your device and will revamp it. If you have by now not installed the Custom ROM in your Sony device, then this is the right place where you will get a HOW TO source to flash the Custom ROM on your Smartphone. By following the below given steps, simply you can install the Marshmallow Custom ROM on your Sony Xperia ZL L35h C6502.
Being this an unofficial update, the warranty of your Smartphone will be void if you flash this firmware on your handset. Even your device might get bugged, bricked or result in a dead SD Card during the Custom ROM update, for which we shan’t stand responsible. Also forget not to take a quick look on the pre-requirements before the update.
Firstly, create a complete backup for your Sony Xperia ZL L35h C6502 as your handset might lose all data during the update. Enable the USB Debugging option in your Sony device before update. To do so, visit Settings section in your Sony Xperia ZL L35h C6502. Apart install theSony Xperia ZL drivers on your PC which will help you to connect your device successfully to your PC. Maintain at least 75% power back up to avoid unexpected shutdown during update. Now let’s take a look on the update process.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the CyanogenMod 13 Custom ROM and Gapps files for your Sony Xperia ZL L35h C6502.
- Then connect your Sony Xperia ZL L35h to your PC via USB and then move the Custom ROM and the Gapps file to the SD card of your device. After switch off your Smartphone, unplug the USB and put it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Then choose the option “Install .zip from SD Card” and choose the Custom ROM file that you moved to your SD card in step II.
- Now click Install and wait still the file is flashed to your Android device. Follow the same procedure to flash the Gapps file on your handset.
- Once the flashing is finished, go back to the Main Menu and select “reboot system now”.
- The rebooting takes few minutes before it will collect and wrap all files.
That’s all! Now your You have successfully updated your Sony Xperia ZL L35h Smartphone to the new Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom ROM. Your Smartphone will reboot post update. Updating your Sony handset following the given procedure is quite easy and hence mustn’t create any issues for you. Still you face any issues, hesitate not to ping me back in the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.