Owners of Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 have a reason to celebrate. Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSU1BNF3 [T325ZSU1BNF3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325. The T325ZSU1BNF3 version of Android KitKat will bring some improvements to Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 and make the device better than ever before. We, at TechGipsy provide you the updating tips for the above here.
TechGipsy will no way be responsible for any damage that your device might encounter during the process. Therefore,you should follow the steps below at your own risk.
- One Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325.
- A computer to download required files.
- Original USB cable
- Save your messages in a safe place before updating your device. Creating a complete back up for your device is recommended.
- Install Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 USB drivers on your PC before connecting your Note PRO with it.
- Your Note PRO 12.2 battery level must be above 95%.
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and save on your desktop.
- Then Put your Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 and press its volume down button, power button and home button simultaneously.
- Press its power button again after viewing the warning message that will be displayed to put it into download mode.
- Launch the downloaded Odin on your PC and connect the Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 with your PC using a USB cable.
- Odin will display a message in its bottom left corner after the connection is successful.
- Next extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSU1BNF3 on your PC downloaded earlier.
- After successfully extracting the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSU1BNF3, press “ADB/AP” in Odin and choose the “.tar.md5″ file.
- Then, press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
- Wait until your Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 restarts.
And there you go with T325ZSU1BNF3 in your Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325. Congrats!! Now enjoy all the KiKat goodies it provides. In case of any issues or difficulties, don’t forget to get back us via the comment section.
For more tech news, update and rooting tips, keep visiting TechGipsy.