We had recently posted updating tips for Android 4.4.2 KitKat KSUCNF3 [E330SKSUCNF3] on Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S. It’s good news for the Galaxy S4 SHV-E300L users now because this variant of the posh S4 Galaxy devices has received the Android 4.4.2 KitKat KLUFNF3 [E300LKLUFNF3] update. Of course, there is no reason to delay installing this version of Android which brings some improvements to the set. We, at TechGipsy, make it easier for you by providing tips on how to install this software for your Galaxy S4 SHV-E300L model.
TechGipsy will no way be responsible for any damage that may occur to your device in the installation process. You have to follow the steps below at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that any such damage will occur to your device by following the steps given below. Also, these steps must be carried out for that Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E300L model only and not on any other variant.
- All important date and files of your Galaxy device should be provided a good back-up before this update.
- A computer and USB cable should be ready for use
- The USB drivers for the Galaxy device should be downloaded and installed in the computer.
- The USB debugging option should be enabled by following the steps given below: Menu > Settings > Applications
- To ensure if your USB debugging is enabled, navigate and tap on Developer Options.
- It is utmost important to recovery tool during rooting procedures.
- Most importantly keep your phone battery fully charged. If it is not fully charged, at least maintain a minimum of 95% charge.
- First, put your Galaxy S4 SHV-E300L into download mode using the following steps.
Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E300L.
Then, press its volume down button, power button and home button simultaneously.
Again press the power button after a warning message is displayed to put it into download mode.
- Launch Odin already downloaded on your PC and connect the Galaxy device with your PC via a USB cable.
- Odin will display a message in the bottom left corner of it after the connection is successful.
- Next, extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KLUFNF3 on your PC downloaded earlier.
- After you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat KLUFNF3, press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
- Now press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option and wait until your SHV-E300L restarts.
Go ahead and enjoy this KitKat version on your S4 device. And do not forget to disable USB debugging option again. In case of any issue, forget not to get back to us via the comment section. For more tech news, updates and rooting tips, keep visiting TechGipsy.